CBS on Roku

11 comments
Fox and NBC make it quite easy to find shows on Roku channels, but watching CBS on Roku has always been an issue.  We basically just had to stop watching popular shows like “The Big Bang Theory”, “How I met your mother” and “Mike and Molly”.  However, CBS is starting to pop up on some of the major channels now like Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu Plus.

Hulu Plus:
  • Numbers
  • The Amazing Race
  • CSI:  Miami
  • Survivor
  • NUMB3RS
  • MacGyver (this is an awesome throwback)
  • Twin Peaks (another fun throwback)
Netflix:
  • How I met your mother (not the current season)
  • Medium
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Everybody Loves Raymond
Amazon Prime Instant:
  • Jericho
  • America’s Next Top Model
  • Undercover Boss
  • Unites States of Tara
There is still no way as far as I can tell to watch “The Big Bang Theory”.  So goodbye to that show, at least for now.  Maybe it will be part of CBS’s next deal.  And I really wish I could watch NCIS on the Roku, but no luck yet with that one either.  

11 comments :

  1. You can watch those shows on the roku!
    All you have to do is download plex channel and then get the chrome extension on your computer!
    If there is a streaming video on abc family or cbs.com and you want to watch it on roku then you just click on the plex extension tab and it saves it to the plex que on the plex channel on the roku.
    You go to the roku click on plex channel and then go to the que and WA LA! Your watching your shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can install plex and add cbs channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do you get plex and how much extra is it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plex is actually a free media server.
      An the new roku 3 has the channel built right into it

      Delete
    2. Just go to plex.tv to get started

      Delete
  4. I am trying to do this, but on my ROKU it says I don't have any media servers yet. I've added PLEX to my roku channels...so do I have to download it to my computer too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My self is Elmer Smith, lives in the USA and a regular user of Roku streaming player. One day, i have troubles while activating CBS channel on Roku. But when i read this post, then i simply activate CBS channel on Roku using Roku.com/link account. I really like this post.
    Thanks & Regards
    Elmer Smith

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are in trouble while activating CBS All-Access channel on Roku, then you should try Roku.com/link help . blog. Personally, I am also read this blog much time to get latest update and news about Roku channels.

    ReplyDelete