Sharing Hulu Plus Account

11 comments
I have no clue what the Hulu rules are about how many devices can be used, how many streams at one time, or if it's allowed for two families to share an account.  But apparently they don't prohibit it.  My brother-in-law has a Hulu Plus account and they have been steaming TV shows from their account on several diffent devices, so we decided to see if it would work on our Roku as well.  Again, I don't know if this violates any rules with Hulu Plus, but it worked fine and so far we haven't had any problems with the two families sharing the one account.  Since we have a Netflix account, we decided we would share our Netflix account with them as well, but so far I don't think they have tried it.  Maybe that will work as well.

My brother-in-law's only concern was that we would be sharing the same queue and that I would be able to see what programs he and his wife are watching and vice-versa.  I wasn't really sure what he was worried about until I saw "Cougar Town" in his queue.  Embarissing!!!

11 comments :

  1. hi u know anyone who would like to share hulu account with me? i will split the cost, but I need someone having the account since im not in US

    ReplyDelete